Friday, December 19, 2008

morons...eh?


I dunno. Reckon that dude from those many years ago in the American automobile heartland had had enough of using his hands to indicate where he's going. And so he created the turn signal lights. Them lights did all the signaling right or left since, and his right hand could then get busy with that sheila next to him. Unfortunately some drivers don't only fail to use their brains but the turn signals as well because they expect everyone else to know where they're going. Turn signals are definitely the most underutilised device on a car, thanks to them assholes. Yet signaling is one of the most important actions you can take as a driver, warning other drivers of your impending moves to minimise nasty surprises. There's only one Nostradamus, stupid! Failing to signal may be the cause of quite a few accidents, and is probably a big source of road rage as well. Not to mention traffic gridlocks.

We seem to be getting more and more of them moronic drivers. And some drive flashy cars that could cost few hundred thousand ringgits, with stylish indicators and all. But the lever is never utilised. Don't let me start on them souped up Kancils zigzagging between lanes without signaling because the drivers thought they were still mat rempits on motorcycles. You can only shake your head in disbelief sometimes. You almost run into them some other times. Hopefully you don't run into them. If I were to run into one of them morons, I'll make sure they die. And should I know where their parents and siblings live, I'll hound them down and if the chance present itself, I'll run them over as well and make sure the whole litter get buried in the same hole. Never let inferior genes evolve. Darwin couldn't agree more.


I dunno. Maybe for every pack of diapers purchased, they got them stickers. And since each household purchased 2 packs a week, the neighbourhood is littered with them stickers. And soon the whole fucking postcode is sticking them stickers on their cars. So the stickers tell us to be mindful and watchful because they got babies on board. I can certainly live with that. Babies are cute anyways and I can tolerate them anytime. But when the cars they're in are driven by moronic parents, here I draw the line. Don't give me an excuse to run you over because I'll make sure you're dead. And if those precious cargo of yours, the ones your stickers keep telling me to be mindful and watchful of, didn't follow your footsteps, I'll place it in the middle of the road so that some crazy express bus driver high on amphetamine could run it over. And bad genes won't go about evolving unnecessarily.

No comments: