Saturday, June 21, 2008

hiatus...eh?

The wisdom tooth is killing me. And the dentist is asking for RM400. And the credit card limit has been fully utilised. And I've been to the government clinic twice but on both occasions the wait was more painful than the bleeding toothache. Duh.

So I'm now addicted to the Singseh's toothache wonder pill. The addiction cost me RM3 per day. And it has been 10 days since. Guess I have to swallow either of them bitter pills sooner rather than later. The RM400 or the wait.

Life definitely sucks when them not-so-pearly-whites begin to revolt for all those years of shoddy treatment and neglect.



Hot wheels: (From left) Jitsu, Sakamoto, Matsumoto and Arimura posing with
wicked machine Nismo Xanavi GT-R34 at the Sepang Circuit on Saturday.


Akari Arimura, a dentist by training, said she had always wanted to be a top-class umbrella girl.

“Until three years ago, I worked as a dentist. I gave it up as I felt I needed a change, something more exciting and fun,” she said.
I wonder how much a dentist like Ms Arimura would charge for extracting me wisdom tooth. Would she still be impressed of Malaysian men when she see me nicotine-stained pearlies? Har har har.

No comments: